Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Skylight Gallery Exhibition is Open


I hung the exhibition this morning at the Skylight Gallery in Aurora. My section of the exhibition comprises of 12 pieces, all of which have eyes or what we see as their main focus, hence the name 'Windows into the Soul'. Each painting or drawing though is also a window into my soul as the artist and into the viewer's soul as they look at the painting or drawing so I guess the title applies to this too. I took this quick photo this morning so those of you that are too far away to visit can see it too, albeit virtually.

I hope that those of you that are local can pop in and see the exhibition over the next 4 weeks. You are also welcome to come to the Artists reception on friday evening 7-9pm. (Use the 3rd floor entrance at the back of the building) I would love to see you.


Ona

2 comments:

  1. Your works look incredible all grouped together! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Celia. Thank you also to all of you that have sent messages by e mail.

    ReplyDelete