Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Incriminate-Ted to Feature in Splash 16


I am honoured to have a painting selected to be in this popular series of North Light books again this year. Splash 16, which will be published sometime in 2015, will be all about textures so I will have lots to write about with this painting. It was such a fun to create. I will never forget my poor husbands face when I asked him to put his camera inches away from my Ted while I drizzled maple syrup all over him. He was so afraid I was going to miss the bear and catch his camera instead. His expression was a picture!

Ona

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! It's a wonderful painting with many different textures. More fame for the naughty little Aussie Ted:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Christelle. He is certainly a very popular little bear. :)

    ReplyDelete